Tank of the Year 2023
Nominations are now open for 2023
Since 2006, Tnemec has celebrated the innovative and creative uses of its coatings on water tanks with the annual Tank of the Year contest. Each year, potable water tanks of all varieties from across the U.S. and Canada are narrowed down to determine the most impressive coatings projects in the water tank industry.
- Tanks must be coated with Tnemec products.
- New construction and renovation projects are welcome.
- All potable water tank styles are eligible.
- Tanks must be completed by September 22, 2023.
- Projects must not be more than 2 years old and not submitted for previous Tank of the Year contests.
- A high-quality photo of the completed tank must be submitted.
- Voting Opens: October 2, 2023.
- Voting Closes: October 13
- Tank of the Year Announcement: October 20, 2023
Nominations are open for the 2023 Contest. Nominate below!
2022 Top 12 Tanks
Coating News Direct to Your Inbox
Stay informed about industry news and innovative coating products via email.
The Remedy Blog
Have questions about your coatings project?
We have just the remedy. Check out our blog for updated coatings articles, videos and podcasts.
AWWA D102 Explained
We can help determine your lowest life cycle cost.
Tnemec can provide owners and engineers with tangible evidence of coating service life.